[squid-users] Can Traffic Management Settings be configured for other TCP protocols?

J Green corpengineer at gmail.com
Mon May 9 21:15:43 UTC 2016

Here, re 'upload and download sizes', I meant the later 'dumb traffic
limits'.

We do have a Cisco firewall in place, and I have setup 'traffic policing'.
However, the results are inconsistent.  Sometimes it seems to work, other
times it blocks everything, or it blocks nothing.

Appreciate all the feedback, thank you all for your time.