[squid-users] URL/P2P blocking

Yuri Voinov yvoinov at gmail.com
Wed May 4 21:26:12 UTC 2016

As a part of solution I recommend (by my own experience) consider to use
this:

https://www.urlfilterdb.com/products/ufdbguard.html

But I repeat: this is NOT magic button "Disable all". This is relatively
effective tool to block categories.

This is only URL/HTTP based tool, which required some more forces to use
it with HTTPS.
And this can't be other means to replace when it comes to other protocols.

Squid is only HTTP/HTTPS proxy. Not at all existing protocols.

05.05.16 3:18, Yuri Voinov пишет:

> Generally, for effective blocking of everything better design would
first consider - as everyone and everything is engeneered,