[squid-users] url_rewrite_program is ignored by squid

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Wed Jun 29 20:34:50 UTC 2016

Hey Moataz,( is this the first name?)

I would be able to test it later next week on a testing machine.

It's not clear what you expect to happen.

What are seeing in the squid access.log file at the same time you are using the proxy?

It should show something when you load a simple HTTP page such as:

http://www.squid-cache.org/

And Yuri,

As was mentioned here in another thread.

Indeed SquidGuard is not maintained anymore for at least 2 years but it works for more then once place.

If it works and does good work for the users, then what is the blocker from using it?

If it will work, what then?

Eliezer

----

 <http://ngtech.co.il/lmgtfy/> Eliezer Croitoru