[squid-users] Subject: Bandwidth Ceiling

squid-cache at pixelrebel.com squid-cache at pixelrebel.com
Wed Jun 29 19:29:38 UTC 2016

Thanks for the tip Amos.  I tried compiling my own version with BUFSIZ set to 32KB, but
it didn't seem to help.  The TCP buffer size on my system is 212992 bytes, I tried
64KB too, but that also didn't improve my situation.  Aside from adjsting the
read_ahead_gap, is there anything else I'm missing?  I'm sort of out of my league here
so I may just quit and wait for v4. ;)

Thanks,
Jamie