[squid-users] Latest ssl and Squid stable compile issue

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Thu Jun 23 05:47:12 UTC 2016

Yay that you got it going with LibreSSL.

But I'm still interested in why you got the errors in the first place
with OpenSSL. It is supposed to be the better supported one :-P

So if you have the time to assist my edufication;

 what version OpenSSL was this exactly that you built against?
("git pulled latest" doesnt tell me much about what branch/version etc
you ended up with.)

And was it only the libssl you built with, or also the matching
libcrypto ? (libcrypto is what defines the OpenSSL CRYPTO_LOCK_* stuff).