[squid-users] google drive up-/download size in squidlog

Paul Buechler buechlerml at hdpnet.de
Tue Jun 7 14:12:31 UTC 2016

I've tested every %st-tag and read the whole documentation.

What i want to see is, that if i upload 100Mb -> the log says 100000000
caused by a tag. None of the %st-tags showed me this value. Neither
%<st, nor %st, nor %>st.

So is there going to be a tag in the near future to show the complete
size of an upload?

Paul