[squid-users] protect squid.conf file

--Ahmad-- ahmed.zaeem at netstream.ps
Thu Jul 21 15:02:34 UTC 2016

hmmmm

what about if i insert a directive inside squid and this directive not being shown in squid.conf ??

say i want to add line to the current squid.conf but i don’t want to add that line in squid.conf

also i don’t want to include other external file

is there a method to add directive in  squid ?

may be possible before compile ??

cheers