[squid-users] How to bypass Squid proxy in intercept mode using acl/always_direct

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Mon Dec 26 19:30:21 UTC 2016

On Monday 26 December 2016 at 20:07:03, mabi wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am using Squid 3.5.20 in intercept mode for HTTP and HTTPS traffic with
> my OpenBSD 6.0 firewall. For some internal servers located on two
> different subdomains I would like to access these directly and as such
> bypass the Squid proxy. Is this possible to achieve that using the an acl
> and always_direct parameters of Squid?

I would recommend doing the bypass in the firewall rule which redirects all
port 80 traffic to Squid - just allow those internal servers to get to the
Internet without the redirect.

Antony.

--
"Black holes are where God divided by zero."

 - Steven Wright

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.