[squid-users] Crash: every 1-2 hour: kernel: Out of memory: Kill process (squid)

noc at forceline.net noc at forceline.net
Mon Dec 19 11:57:18 UTC 2016

Oh sorry, I miss some replys.

>I think you still have a forwarding loop. Does the cisco WCCP send port
>443 connections from Squid to reach the Internet instead of sending them
>back into Squid.

interface TenGigabitEthernet0/2/0.501
 description for WCCP
 encapsulation dot1Q 501
 ip address 192.168.253.1 255.255.255.0
 no ip redirects
 no ip unreachables
 no ip proxy-arp
 ip nat inside
 ip wccp redirect exclude in

interface TenGigabitEthernet0/2/0.600
 description SQUID external IP
 encapsulation dot1Q 600
 ip address 1.1.1.65 255.255.255.192
 no ip redirects
 no ip proxy-arp
 ip wccp 70 redirect in

I'd change:
(config)# interface TenGigabitEthernet0/2/0.600
(config-subif)# no ip wccp 70 redirect in

Then restrat squid and wait for results.
I'll report.

--
Sergey