[squid-users] Stuggling with 3.5.16 on FreeBSD-9.3

Nick Rogers ncrogers at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 17:14:37 UTC 2016

On Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 8:45 AM, Odhiambo Washington <odhiambo at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello Amos,
>
> All noted.
>
> Lemme consult with some FreeBSD guys on these .

As a FreeBSD user, here's my two cents.

You should be using the www/squid port.

If the port doesn't compile with the options you wish, open a problem
report with FreeBSD and/or ask on the FreeBSD ports mailing list. The
maintainer of the www/squid port is pretty responsive and helpful.

I don't have any issues with www/squid on FreeBSD 10.1-RELEASE.