[squid-users] Squid 3.5.10 available in Debian Stretch and Debian Sid

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Thu Oct 29 20:14:20 UTC 2015

Instructions on what to add into the sources.list.
I know I have used one of these in the past on some machine but I am
unable to find how to.
I have tried to look at the wiki as the first step and I have found it
mentioned with the url for the bugzilla but not one word on what to add
into the debian installation.

Thanks,
Eliezer