[squid-users] normal squid , can we cahce fcebook vidoes ?

Ahmad Alzaeem ahmed.zaeem at netstream.ps
Fri Oct 16 17:46:43 UTC 2015

Thanks amos ,
What about if it was for ISP and the ssl pump is impossible since it will break the privacy and will  need user end user agreement to pass the websites  .

Im asking regarding facebook since its 100 % https
And asking about youtube videos  since its 100 % https

I don’t know how companies like cachevideis & cachemara still offer videos caching so far  ??!!!!