[squid-users] Mutual Authentication Support

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Wed Nov 18 11:05:28 UTC 2015

On Wednesday 18 November 2015 at 11:45:52, Mohammad Asif wrote:

> I am having problem configuring mutual authentication with squid server.

What problem are you having?

> Can you please tell me which squid server version support mutual
> authentication and what is procedure to enable it.

What exactly are you trying to achieve - I can understand a client having to
authenticate to Squid, and I can understand a client and a web server doing
mutual authentication, but why would you want Squid to authenticate to the
client?

> Currently I am using squid server 2.0.

Really??? 2.0?

What Operating System are you running this under and how did you install it?

Antony.

--
Anything that improbable is effectively impossible.

 - Murray Gell-Mann, Nobel Prizewinner in Physics

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.