[squid-users] Active Directory Authentication failing at the browser

Rafael Akchurin rafael.akchurin at diladele.com
Mon Nov 16 21:21:00 UTC 2015

Hello all,

If I am not terribly mistaken when you have a Kerberos auth scheme active - you are actually using SSO - i.e. when everything is configured normally you should *never* see the popup box - the fact that you see it means Kerberos is not working.

What I would check first is that you set your browser to use the proxy *by FQDN* and not by IP as you seem to (see the proxy address at screenshot). I would humbly recommend to check the trouble shooting checklist we have on our site -
http://docs.diladele.com/administrator_guide_4_3/active_directory/troubleshooting.html

Best regards,
Rafael Akchurin
Diladele B.V.