[squid-users] caching issues - caching traffic from another proxy, and caching https traffic

John Smith burnncrashnow at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 15:47:01 UTC 2015

Amos,

Thanks (again) very much for the reply.
The news does not surprise me at all, but I needed to ask the questions.

Let's assume I could require a different port for http and https, and
cleaned up the squid configurations like we did privately for http.  How
hard would it be to solve either caching problem at that point?  Would that
solve problem #1 without taking any further action?  At that point, how
hard would it be to implement ssl-bump?

Thanks,
John