[squid-users] Best solution for content filtering using squid?

Bob Cochran squidcache at mindchasers.com
Thu May 7 19:49:13 UTC 2015

On 05/07/2015 02:57 PM, Marcus Kool wrote:
> did you look at ufdbGuard?

Thank you.  I did look at it briefly and moved on when I saw that a paid
license was required if a commercial product made use of it. Perhaps I'm
wrong about this?

We're looking for something that can be extended beyond what squidGuard
offers and has an active developer community.  We want to do things like
modify the database on the fly, switch on & off various blocks at will,
and much more without having to reconfigure / restart.

Bob