[squid-users] about Incorrect X509 server certificate valdidation

HackXBack hack.back at hotmail.com
Sat May 2 23:10:58 UTC 2015

You mention this part :
Severity:

 The bug is important because it allows remote servers to bypass
 client certificate validation. Some attackers may also be able
 to use valid certificates for one domain signed by a global
 Certificate Authority to abuse an unrelated domain.

you mean that there is a way to use certificate that signed by a global
certificate authority (Trusted CA) ?
if yes then we can use it and then no need to import our self certificate in
client browser to force it as trusted ?
Thanks.