[squid-users] Looking for a good tutorial for writing a custom eCap filter

Rafael Akchurin rafael.akchurin at diladele.com
Sat May 2 21:42:38 UTC 2015

Hello Michael,

Are you interested in writing of eCAP filter (or C++ in general) or wish to solve your problem? If first please see http://www.e-cap.org/ especially adapter or clamav samples at http://www.e-cap.org/Downloads.

If latter please take a look at qlproxy (ICAP filter for Squid) the version 4.1 can do exactly what you require (non foss!)

Best regards,
Rafael