[squid-users] assertion failed: client_side.cc:1515: "connIsUsable(http->getConn())

Dan Charlesworth dan at getbusi.com
Tue Mar 24 22:28:22 UTC 2015

Resending this after the last attempt went into the mail server black hole:

Hey Amos

I decided I’m not confident enough in 3.5.HEAD, after last time, to go back
into production with it. Going to to do some more local testing first.

That being said, I now have 3.4.12 in production with optimisations
disabled and it seems to be doing fine performance and stability-wise. I
only managed to capture one crash with optimisations disabled, so far, but
it seemed to have some memory-related corruption, unfortunately.

Updates to come over the next few days.