[squid-users] SquidclamAV respons modification

Grzegorz Falkowski grzeg.falkowski at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 21:26:33 UTC 2015

Hello,
I plan to use sclamav with c-icap to secure web app from malware threat.
I prepare whole configuration and it's work fine. Unfortunately in first
stage of implementation it shouldn't make any changes to the respond. Virus
detection must be logged and that it. I was looking for a solution in
documentation of c-icap, clamav, squidclamav but I didn't find any.
My idea is to modify the way in which the c-icap handle feedback from clamav
. C-icap should ignore the information that has been detected threat and
return the original request to squid. I suspect that I will need to modify
the source code to achieve this
Has anyone tried to make such a modification?
Some  other hints?

Thank You in advance
Best Regards
Grzegorz