[squid-users] Squid and ufdbGuard, display blocked URL on client browser address bar

David Touzeau david at articatech.com
Thu Jul 9 21:51:13 UTC 2015

Hi ikna

This can be done, but you need to forget the ufdbgclient and create
yourself a new one that is able to connect to the ufdbguard server in
order to get ufdbguard results.
In this case, you have with your code to replace the  OK status=302
url="" sent by ufdbguard server by OK rewrite-url=""

Then the address bar will be not changed.

If you need an example, you will find it after installing this open
source software :
http://sourceforge.net/projects/artica-squid/files/ISO/proxy-appliances/