[squid-users] Squid mikrotik public IP

san2roy san2roy at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 13:19:30 UTC 2015

Hello sir,

The public IPs are our own provided by APNIC.. ISP asign them to our
Mikrotik Router..

"they're not just clients, they're servers too" yes you are right there are
some server also running on it... we provide leased line service so public
ip need to provide to clients..

there is no problem in squid config... problem is that i don't understand
how to configure router to send the traffic to squid and back to to client..
in my previous setup there was no public ip got help from bellow url

https://aacable.wordpress.com/2011/07/21/mikrotik-howto-redirect-http-traffic-to-squid-with-original-source-client-ip/
and
http://forum.mikrotik.com/viewtopic.php?t=77635

i want a setup in a way so that client can not understand that traffic
coming from squid... and when they search whatismyip it should show the
public ip not the squid box ip...

thanks for your help