[squid-users] Fwd: Squid 3.4.10 RPMs release for CentOS 32 and 64 bit.

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Sun Jan 25 05:50:01 UTC 2015

Hey Daniel,

If it was not mentioned anywhere else then this thread is the place:
CentOS 7 packages are in the Testing phase and will might not be stable
enough for production.
If you may look at the RPMs my packaging of squid is a bit different
then the mainstream.
One of the main differences is that the "squid" package contains only
the CORE squid binaries configurations and docs.
All the non-CORE helpers are in the package "squid-helpers".
You will find ssl-crtd in squid-helpers package.
If you may wish to see the files inside each and every package you can
use the command "rpm -qlp package_file_name.rpm".

Take your time to peek at the wiki page:
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/KnowledgeBase/CentOS

All The Bests,
Eliezer