[squid-users] Fwd: Squid 3.4.10 RPMs release for CentOS 32 and 64 bit.

Daniel Greenwald dig at digcorp.net
Sun Jan 25 00:52:31 UTC 2015

Eliezer- I have installed the squid 3.5 on centos 7 from your repo, the
version is:
squid-3.5.0.4-1.el6.x86_64

Problem is I am not finding ssl_crtd:
find -name ssl_crtd
returns nothing.

But squid -v
does show --enable-ssl-crtd

Should I just build from source or am I missing something?

Thanks!

Daniel I Greenwald