[squid-users] OOKLA speedtest can't upload with squid

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Tue Feb 17 02:18:24 UTC 2015

On 17/02/2015 10:30 a.m., Alfredo Rezinovsky wrote:

> If I do a traffic analisys in the internet traffic I can see the server
> sends squid an Internal Server Error (500) at the middle of the POST
> (BEFORE the POST is complete).
>
> The error comes from the server. But this doesn't happens in squid 3.4 or
> with a direct connection.
>
> The POST content-length is 26761 So I don't think buffers may be a problem.

What are the message headers for those POST, the ones the server is
rejecting?

PS. also please be aware that the Buffer Bloat guys have pretty much
proven that common speed test metrics use a flawed design. They tend to
suppress bottlenecks / congestion seen in normal traffic environments
where there are multiple parallel connections existing.