[squid-users] cache peer load balancing round robin problem

snakeeyes ahmed.zaeem at netstream.ps
Mon Feb 16 22:54:38 UTC 2015

Hi ,

I have many account from same provider and I would like to use those
accounts as round robin and each request has different IP as possible

The issue is , I open whatismyipaddress.com

for  some freshesh I can see my ip is rotating  but after about 1 minute I
see my ip is stuck on same ip and not rotating .

Im wondering wt I need to modify the config below so that the round robin
keep working and each time change the ip :

cache_peer  vvvv  parent 22225 0 no-query round-robin name=1 no-digest
no-tproxy proxy-only login=xxxxx

cache_peer  vvv  parent 22225 0 no-query round-robin name=2  no-digest
no-tproxy proxy-only login=xxx

cache_peer  vvv  parent 22225 0 no-query round-robin  name=3 no-digest
no-tproxy proxy-only login=xxx

cache_peer  vvv  parent 22225 0 no-query round-robin name=4  no-digest
no-tproxy proxy-only login=xxx

cache_peer  vvvv  parent 22225 0 no-query round-robin  name=5 no-digest
no-tproxy proxy-only login=xxx

cheers