[squid-users] New skype version can't control by squid

Leonardo Rodrigues leolistas at solutti.com.br
Wed Dec 23 13:30:27 UTC 2015

Em 22/12/15 23:10, fbismc escreveu:
> Hi everyone
>
> Below is my skype control in squid.conf
>
> #skype
> acl numeric_IPs dstdom_regex
> ^(([0-9]+\.[0-9]+\.[0-9]+\.[0-9]+)|(\[([0-9af]+)?:([0-9af:]+)?:([0-9af]+)?\])):443
> acl Skype_UA browser ^skype
> acl validUserAgent browser \S+
> acl skypenet dstdomain .skype.com
>
> After skype update to 7.17 ,the control is failed , I need to give a
> "allowed" permission , the "allowed" means have a privilege to Internet
> surfing.
>
> How should I fix this problem , any suggestion will be a appreciated

     Well ... if you need want someone to be able to help you, you can
start giving some real informations on the new skype accesses that are
failing your rules.

     You have rules for user agent, IP access on port 443 and domain
skype.com. Which accesses are not getting caught by these ? What are the
new user agent used on the new skype accesses ???

     Provide real information if you want real help (which of course, if
not always guaranteed on a community mailing list). But be sure that
with no real information, you wont get any useful help at all.

--

	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
	Leonardo Rodrigues

	gertrudes at solutti.com.br