[squid-users] squid auth

Markus Moeller huaraz at moeller.plus.com
Tue Dec 8 23:35:00 UTC 2015

Hi Alex,

   Yes I talk about the AD computer account password.

Markus

"Alex Samad"  wrote in message
news:CAJ+Q1PVw1rrSvMUjzqbp_QNUAVwN=r7rqRg0Lt94hv3V3o9ekA at mail.gmail.com...

so when I do kinit I should use a different account to the samba one.

I'm lost sorry.

when I attach with winbind, I kinit with my personal admin account and
also do a net ads join -U <admin account>.

the password on the <admin account> doesn't / hasn't changed.

are you talking about the computer account password ?

if so, then I setup a different computer account for the squid
kerberos application !