[squid-users] How to limit user traffic quota? (GoGo net)

GoGo net focusnetgogo at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 15:57:36 UTC 2015

Limit rate is another direction to limit traffic, I will think about it.

Currently, I prefer to use the script to monitor access.log, and I find a problem today:

From [squid wiki](http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/LogFormat):

> bytes The size is the amount of data delivered to the client. Mind that this does not constitute the net object size, as headers are also counted.

It seems that **bytes** only includes response size (including http header). What I really want is counting both http-request and http-response. Is there any way to enable http-request **bytes** being logged in access.log?