[squid-users] completely transparent Squid

Arkantos 221184 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 16:21:04 UTC 2015

hello everybody,

my friend and I, happen to run the neighborhood cable and wifi network.
Costs are picked up by the users' community, and we get a salary for running
around.

we have about 35 users

we get around 60 mb from the ISP and then we have deployed Inventum Unify
Cloud MSC for user management (only for login, B/w control and URL logging).

the community is now wanting a caching server.

i have zeroed in on CentOS+Squid+Webmin
but we are unable to configure it as a "completely transparent cache"

can anybody help us to configure?
we can pay if wanted. but fees should not be astronomical.

please help.
Arkantos.

221184 at gmail