[squid-users] How to limit upload bandwidth in squid proxy?

Nicolaas Hyatt spider at smoothnet.org
Sun Aug 23 21:35:14 UTC 2015

I don’t really know if squid supports this or not, but I can’t imagine why it would need to, with traffic control built into the linux kernel in a number of ways. For example the Linux Advanced Routing & Traffic Control (Chapter 9) (http://www.lartc.org/howto/lartc.qdisc.html) can easily help you acieve what you are wanting.