[squid-users] Presenting an internal virtual host externally as domain root folder

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Fri Aug 14 12:50:00 UTC 2015

On Friday 14 August 2015 at 14:10:54, Arjen van der Meer wrote:

> Dear Antony (and Amos),
>
> Thanks again for your replies. This answers my question, however I had
> hoped for a solution that would make /wordpress invisible from the
> outside.

In that case remove the ^/wordpress ACL from your squid config, and make sure
wordpress itself is configured to present URLs in links etc without /wordpress
in them.  How to do that is beyond my expertise and outside the scope of a
question on the Squid users' list, but it's got to be possible.

Regards,

Antony.

--
"Linux is going to be part of the future. It's going to be like Unix was."

 - Peter Moore, Asia-Pacific general manager, Microsoft

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.