[squid-users] Deny Caching of Video and Audio

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Tue Aug 4 20:35:34 UTC 2015

But in the other hand there is a way to determine some of the domains
which contains videos.
Specifically for google it's:
.googlevideo.com

For other sites I assume that regular statistics check of the access.log
can help with finding what your users use the most and minimize the
specific videos.

It's not an easy thing to do but sometimes needed.

Eliezer