[squid-users] Squid config question

JeffDK jddig2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 4 21:17:19 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have domain with about 20 servers.  Server A and B need full internet
access and ssh access to one offsite server and the rest of the servers
(domainX) have internet access limited to about 10 sites.  I've added these
lines and I beleive the rest is default.

acl ServerA src “Server A IP”
acl ServerB src “Server B IP”
acl AllowedSites securezone “/usr/local/etc/allowed-sites.squid

http_access allow ServerA
http_access allow ServerB
http_access allow “domainX” AllowedSites
http_access deny all

It seems that this config still restricts all servers to the allowed sites
and does not allow ssh.  I'm a beginner and curious if anyone has any ideas?

Thanks,
Jeff