[squid-dev] RFC submodule repositories

ngtech1ltd at gmail.com ngtech1ltd at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 15:16:14 UTC 2022

Hey Amos,

I believe we are trying to benefit something from the updates.
CERN have been using my packages for a very long time now.
But as you can see their updates are at:
http://linuxsoft.cern.ch/mirror/

and it states latest update at 2019 so they have not upgraded their mirror for at-least 2-3 years now and I believe that they can stand by them self.
I am merely packaging for who ever needs it.
>From my point of view there are core helpers and deprecates helpers.
For example ssl_crtd is one of the squid core helpers for couple groups for a very long time now.

I can try to pack squid helpers as a stand alone package given that I will have something like what you suggest.

We can try to make a list of the helpers and suggest a pass vote per each of them.

Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru
NgTech, Tech Support