[squid-dev] Allowing the admin to decide if a specific DNS+ip is ok for caching.

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Fri Jul 20 08:56:17 UTC 2018

OK.

So we will try to make the whole environment more secure rather than more "profitable".
I think that in general it's a good concept and doesn't sound like some "OCD" alike issue.

I will try to write an article about 4.1 release with this point in mind.

Thanks,
Eliezer

* I do not really care if someone will think or thinks that my articles are profiting me in any way....

----
Eliezer Croitoru
Linux System Administrator
Mobile: +972-5-28704261