[squid-dev] StoeiD and ICAP services callouts, when it happens?

Alex Rousskov rousskov at measurement-factory.com
Thu Jul 12 20:09:35 UTC 2018

On 07/12/2018 11:21 AM, Eliezer Croitoru wrote:

> With regular logformat I am using:
> %{X-Store-Id}>ha
>
> And it works perfect.

%>ha does not log an ICAP response header. It logs an HTTP request
header. You asked about an ICAP response header.

> So I tried using the next config line for store id:
> store_id_extras "%>a/%>A %un %>rm myip=%la myport=%lp %{X-Store-Id}>ha"
>
> which didn't worked as expected since it sends always "-".

Bugs notwithstanding, the above should work if your adaptation service
adds an X-Store-ID request header field to the adapted HTTP request. You
can check what headers Squid has for %>ha by specifying %>ha without any
parameters.

> I have now tried to understand what and how I should use the:
> %adapt::<last_h

Yes, %adapt::<last_h should work for logging the last ICAP response
header. Have you tried specified that logformat code, without any
parameters?

HTH,

Alex.