[squid-dev] StoeiD and ICAP services callouts, when it happens?

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Thu Jul 12 17:21:26 UTC 2018

I don't really understand how am I supposed to use it.
With regular logformat I am using:
%{X-Store-Id}>ha

And it works perfect.

So I tried using the next config line for store id:
store_id_extras "%>a/%>A %un %>rm myip=%la myport=%lp %{X-Store-Id}>ha"

which didn't worked as expected since it sends always "-".
I have now tried to understand what and how I should use the:
%adapt::<last_h

Or another option but doesn't matter how what I have tried I cannot
understand the right format that I should use in store_id_extras.
I have considered sending a meta header in the ICAP service but still I
cannot understand how I should use this log format.

If send into store_id_extrax one of the two:
- ICAP meta response header (in  a 204\206 response)
- ADAPTED request headaer (in a 204 response)

..Both in REQMOD only.

Then I can skip trying to code the addition of "X-Store-Id" ICAP header as a
StoreID from the ICAP service.

I need a working example since I'm really trying but couldn't understand how
to send one of the headers into the store_id_extras.

Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru
Linux System Administrator