[squid-users] Squid TCP_TUNNEL_ABORTED/200

Emre Oksum emreoksum at gmail.com
Fri May 3 23:17:32 UTC 2024

 >In this case, all your tcp_outgoing_addr lines being tested. Most of
>them will not match.
Sorry I'm not really a Squid guy I was working on it due to a job that I
took but I cannot figure this out. What do you mean most of them do not
match? Does it mean Squid checks every ACL one by one that is defined in
config to find the correct IPv6 address? If that's the case I still didn't
understand why Squid randomly sends Connection Reset flag to client. Is it
because too many ACL's create bottleneck?