[squid-users] Error during ICAP RESPMOD

Alex Rousskov rousskov at measurement-factory.com
Thu May 2 21:07:00 UTC 2024

On 2024-04-24 21:23, Arun Kumar wrote:
> I managed to reproduce the problem in my personal setup. Please find the
> cache logs when the problem is reproduced. Squid version is 5.8

Just to close this old thread: My response[1] on a newer thread
(analyzing the same log file you shared on this thread) supports and
details the "HTTP body instead of an ICAP response header" theory I
suggested further below (before you shared that log file).

[1]:
https://lists.squid-cache.org/pipermail/squid-users/2024-May/026634.html

Alex.