[squid-users] Anybody still using src_as and dst_as ACLs?

Alex Rousskov rousskov at measurement-factory.com
Sun Jun 16 21:59:59 UTC 2024

Hello,

     Does anybody still have src_as and dst_as ACLs configured in their
production Squids? There are several serious problems with those ACLs,
and those problems have been present in Squid for many years. I hope
that virtually nobody uses those ACLs today.

If you do use them, please respond (publicly or privately) and, if
possible, please indicate whether you have verified that those ACLs are
working correctly in your deployment environment.

Thank you,

Alex.