[squid-users] Upgrade path from squid 4.15 to 6.x

NgTech LTD ngtech1ltd at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 08:43:33 UTC 2024

Hey Amis,

Ok, so with the tools we have available, can we take this case and maybe
write a brief summary of changes between the squid features versions?

I can't guarantee time limit but it would be very helpful from the
community to get feedback in such cases.

If anyone have done this kind of task, please share with us the details so
others will be able to benefit from your invested time.

Thanks,
Eliezer

* I am well aware...

בתאריך יום ו׳, 14 ביוני 2024, 11:36, מאת Amos Jeffries ‏<