[squid-users] Error Question

Jonathan Lee jonathanlee571 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 00:57:47 UTC 2024

If same user does not expose the difference, start the test script from the directory where you told Squid to dump core.

Shell Output - /var/log/squid/try.sh
sh: /var/log/squid/try.sh: Permission denied
I can’t run it I have set it to chmod 777 and running it as root.
I do not have the sudo enabled currently however I wonder if I add root to the /var/log/squid it that would fix it