[squid-users] Error Question

Jonathan Lee jonathanlee571 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 21:51:21 UTC 2024

when killing squid I only get the following and no core dumps core does does work I have tested it with a sanity check with the help of FreeBSD forum users. However it just does not show a core dump for me on anything kill -11 kill -6 killall or kill -SIGABRT. I have it set in the config to use coredump directory also
https://forums.freebsd.org/threads/core-dumps.93778/page-2

Jun 12 14:49:09	kernel		pid 87824 (squid), jid 0, uid 100: exited on signal 6
Jun 12 14:47:52	kernel		pid 87551 (squid), jid 0, uid 0: exited on signal 11