[squid-users] Error Question

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Tue Jun 11 17:41:42 UTC 2024

On Tuesday 11 June 2024 at 19:24:43, Jonathan Lee wrote:

> FATAL: Received Segment Violation...dying. connection: conn749025
> local=192.168.1.1:3128 remote=192.168.1.5:59502 flags=1
>
> Does any know how to fix this??

Can you give any more information such as:

1. Which version of Squid is this?

2. Which version of which Operating System is this running under?

3. What appears in Squid's log files preceding this report?

4. What traffic was going through Squid at the time?

5. Is this an isolated incident or do you see this more frequently?

6. Can you reproduce the problem (and if so, tell us how to do so)?

The more information you can give us about your system, the more likely it is
that we can understand what it might be doing.

Antony.

--
"I estimate there's a world market for about five computers."

 - Thomas J Watson, Chairman of IBM

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.