[squid-users] Any ideas for a project and\or research with AI about squid-cache?

ngtech1ltd at gmail.com ngtech1ltd at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 10:10:11 UTC 2024

Hey Everyone,

I was wondering if there are specific things which can be worked on with an AI as a testing project to challenge an AI.
I am looking for a set of projects which a beginner squid-cache admin can try to implement to certify himself with real world experience.

What are the most common use cases of squid-cache these days?
* Forward proxy
* Reverse proxy
* Public proxy services with authentication
* Caching
* Authentication proxy against a DB
* Authentication proxy against LDAP and/or AD
* Radius authentication
* Multi factor authentication
* Captive portal
* SSL SNI inspection
* Traffic classification (based on APPS list)
* Url Filtering
* Domain based Filtering
* Internet Usage time limit (30 minutes or any other) based on login or actual traffic.
* Outband IP address selection
Etc

Please help me to fill the list.

Thanks,