[squid-users] [External Sender] Re: Upgrade path from squid 4.15 to 6.x

Alex Rousskov rousskov at measurement-factory.com
Wed Jun 5 16:30:33 UTC 2024

On 2024-06-05 12:05, Akash Karki (CONT) wrote:

> Anything specific do we need to check from any documents?

Yes, anything that mentions features or directives you are using (or
would like to use).

> If I can get any document to refer to, that would be great!!

Release notes for Squid vN should be in doc/release-notes/release-N.html
file inside official Squid source code tarball for vN. For a given major
Squid version, use the tarball for latest available minor release.
Official tarballs for various versions are currently available by
following version-specific links at http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/

The following wiki pages may also contain useful info:
https://wiki.squid-cache.org/Releases/Squid-5
https://wiki.squid-cache.org/Releases/Squid-6

HTH,

Alex.