[squid-users] After upgrade from 5.7 to 5.9 the whitelists were not listed , we had to readd them.

Alex Rousskov rousskov at measurement-factory.com
Thu Jul 11 15:47:57 UTC 2024

On 2024-07-11 11:24, Alan Long wrote:

> We actually go old school and use webmin to manage the squid server
> and it showed an upgrade.

It sounds like this is a webmin issue rather than a Squid issue. I do
not know much about webmin. I hope somebody else here can help you with
webmin integration, but please consider contacting webmin folks for support.

> I am thinking the squid.conf got overwritten, which caused our issue.

If it was overwritten, it was not overwritten by Squid (i.e. by anything
shipped by the Squid Project).

HTH,

Alex.