[squid-users] squidclient -h 127.0.0.1 -p 3128 mgr:info shows access denined

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Wed Jul 10 11:29:46 UTC 2024

On 09.07.24 16:30, jonathanlee571 at gmail.com wrote:
>Thanks that also gave the error access denied

have you tried providing -U (and maybe -W) options to squidclient?
Because that one looks like squidclient error to me.

in previous versions username was not important for manager queries, just
the password, which should be either part of user or provided by -W option

Christian Science Programming: "Let God Debug It!".