[squid-users] Squid 6.6 kick abandoning connections

Jonathan Lee jonathanlee571 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 01:07:42 UTC 2024

Hello fellow Squid Users

I am using Bump with certificates installed on devices does anyone know what this error is...

kick abandoning conn43723 local=192.168.1.1:3128 remote=192.168.1.5:52129 FD 178 flags=1

Does anyone know how to fix my last weird error I have with Squid 6.6

This is my last weird error I am trying to pinpoint…

I really appreciate the new error codes that I can see the older versions did not have any information it was blank for
issues like this…

thanks